How the look was achieved:
- Section hair evenly from temple to temple using a pintail comb.
- Repeat this until you have 6 sections of about 3 inches wide.
- Once even, soak the first section with L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Fix Design for a clean slick effect. Diffuse dry and secure using elastic in the centre of the section.
- Apply a large quantity of L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control on the length of the hair and brush through for an even distribution. Twist and spin section into a tight bun that sits no higher than 2 inches from the scalp. Secure using a needle and elastic. Use the end of the hair in next section.
- Repeat steps throughout the 6 sections. Secure using L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Fix Design and diffuse dry.