How the look was achieved:
- Prep the hair using L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Beach Waves and rough dry to give texture.
- Using a small barrel, tong the hair to add some very soft movement.
- Take the crown section into a ponytail and secure using elastic.
- Braid length and twist around the crown. Use pins to secure the base.
- Use L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Next Day Hair to add extra texture and twist hair in random sections around head to look like dreadlocks, secure with pins.
- Add hair weft that was made into dreads to give extra grit and density.
- Stitch elastic to base in order to secure headpieces.
- Dress remaining hair around base to cover, using pins and grips to secure.
- Finish with a light mist of L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium soft hold.