How to achieve the look:
- The Jimmy Paul x Hello Kitty was inspired from the 60’s with a key focus on volumes. Each model was given an individual look that best suited their face shape.
- All models were prepped using L’Oréal Tecni Art Pli to give hold and allow us to mould the hair into big voluminous shapes.
- Bridgette Bardot inspired most of the hair looks.
- Each look required loads of backcombing at the roots.
- We used L’Oréal Tecni Art Super Dust to secure the shape and allow us to manipulate the hair.
- To finish the individual looks, L’Oréal Infinium hairspray was applied as a subtle mist to give shine and hold.
- Red Ribbons were then added to each look to tie in the looks together.
Lead Stylist : Jack Merrick-Thirlway