How to achieve the look:
- Prep hair using L’Oréal Tecni Art Pli.
- Create a centre parting and smooth out hair using big brush, leaving the hair natural at the roots.
- Once smooth, continue centre parting down to baseline and clip one side away.
- Make a plait with length of one side starting at occipital bone and continue down to end of length making sure the plait sits on centre line.
- Secure with elastic.
- Repeat on opposite side so that the two plaits sit side by side.
- On the underneath of plaits, thread elastic between both sides and secure plaits together.
- Pull some loose strands of hair around front hairline to leave softness and finish with a light spritz of l’Oréal Infinium hairspray for hold.
Lead Stylist : Jack Merrick-Thirlway