Get the look:
- Step 1: Prep the hair using your assistant blowdry hair primer and blowdry into the roots.
- Step 2: Apply this is a sea salt spray to the hair and let it air dry.
- Step 3: To create the dreadlock, apply volume boosting mousse to the roots followed by strong hold hairspray onto each section before twisting the hair into a dreadlock.
- Step 4: Seal it using a straightening iron.
- Step 5: Apply another light mist of this is a sea salt spray.
- Step 6: Finish by applying silver hair spray over the roots and some glitter for the hairline.
Lead Stylist : Jack Merrick-Thirlway