How to achieve the look:
- Prep the hair using lots of L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Pli.
- Find side parting and blowdry flat until smooth and shiny.
- Run through with Balmain hair straighteners to give shine concentrating on lengths and ends.
- Spritz the hair with L’Oreal Professionnel Infinium hairspray for control.
- Using a Neville brush pull the hair back to the occipital bone and tie firmly in place using elastic.
- Once secured, run the Balmain straighteners over the lengths once again.
- Wrap one piece of hair from length around the elastic and secure with grip.
- Heat a pump of L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control Serum between your palms and smooth over top section for extra shine.
- Finish with a light mist of L’Oreal Professionnel Infinium hairspray.