How to charge
- Put the power supply cable into the back of the Professional Cordless Straightener
- Plut into a suitable power source
- Charging time 4 hours
- Switch power ON (the LED will illuminate)
- Allow the Professional Cordless Straightener to heat up for 30 seconds
- Ensure the hair is dry and combed through. Seperate a section of the hair. Place the hair between the plates, close to the roots and press down firmly. Take care to not touch the scalp
- Hold the hair firmly between the plates, maintaining the same tension and slide the iron down the length of the hair from root to tip.
- Release the pressure from the handless and let the hair slip out. Allow the hair to cool before combing through
- After use, switch the iron off and allow to cool before safely storing in the pouch
- Use the Locking Switch for safe storage. Helps to protect the product from damage when not in use
Do not use any abrasive cleaners or materials on the Titanium Floating Plates as this will scratch and damage the heating surface and void the warranty.
- Dimension packaging (LxWxH): 38 x 11 x 10 cm
- Dimension product (LxWxH): 28 x 2.8 x 3.3 cm
- Weight incl. packaging: 924 gr
- Weight excl. packaging: 755 gr