Hair by Jack Merrick Thirlway
Jack Merrick-Thirlway supported by Neville Hair and Beauty artistic team using L’Oreal Professionnel .
How to achieve the look:
- Damp Hair
- Prep the hair using L’Oreal Professionnel Liss Control for smoothness and heat control then apply L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Pli for hold.
- Rough dry hair entierely and smooth using a large round brush.
- Use a tail comb to find the centre parting.
- Start from the back using a medium to large barrel tong and twist sections of hair around the barrel leaving the ends out to create a soft wave.
- Every few sections bend the hair slightly less than the previous to create more a varying wave that isn’t so consistent.
- Once happy with the wave, spritz with L’Oreal Professionnel Morning after dust and some L’Oreal Professionnel medium hold infinium hairspray to finish.
Pictures by Ambra Vernuccio