Hair by Fernando Spano
Fernando Spano supported by Neville Hair & Beauty Salon using L’Oreal Professionnel.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the hair using L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art PLI and blowdry hair smooth using a round brush and hairdryer.
- Brush hair backwards from the face and smooth using hands into a high ponytail.
- Use one hand to hold the ponytail into place and, use the other to spray all the hair with L’Oreal Professionnel medium hold Infinium hairspray.
- Secure the ponytail tightly using elastic then spray L’Oreal Professionel Ring Light to the crown and pony tail for added shine.
- Divide the pony into two sections and, using fingers, twist each section and then wrap these halves around each other.
- Roll the twists into a bun and pin into place.
- Leave any flyway’s out for an undone effect.
Pictures by Ambra Vernuccio