In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be following strict guidelines in order to protect the safety of our clients and employees. Please keep in mind that these guidelines will be in effect during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic and may be adjusted as necessary, and they will be reduced when it is safe to do so.
- Temperature checks - In order to maintain a safe environment each client entering the salon will have their temperature taken using an infrared thermometer.
Any client who has a temperature above 37.8°C will be sent home immediately and not allowed to return to the salon until they have no fever and no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Symptom Check - Before carrying out any services, all clients entering the salon will be asked the following questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Before carrying out any service a member of our staff will ask you to sign a digital waiver. This is to ensure you understand that whilst we are taking all precautionary measures to help limit the risk is of infection you may be exposed on your way to the salon.
- Limit people in the salon – In order to practice social distancing, we will accept clients by appointment only. We will be running our schedule by telephonic or online scheduling only. We will limit the number of persons in the waiting area in the salon. It is recommended that clients wait outside the salon until the Hairdresser is ready to serve them. We kindly ask that clients respect appointment times and we apologise in advance if we experience any delays. Please rest assured that any delay will be communicated in advance by phone. It is recommended that persons not being serviced in the salon wait outside the salon.
- Maintain social distancing at all times! Spacing between persons in the salon should be at least 2 metres, except when one member of staff is servicing a client.
Personal Protective Gear:
- Wearing masks – Clients should wear face masks to the extent possible while receiving services.
- Shoe covers – The salon will provide shoe covers for all clients. Clients will be expected to put these on when entering the salon.
- To limit the amount of people at the desk, all payments will be taken the day before the appointment. We will be operating a strict cancellation policy and 100% of fee will be charged for no show.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided for you to use upon entering the salon.
- To limit the risk of infection there will be no kitchen service. Please bring your own drink.
- To limit the risk of infection there will be no cloakroom service. Plastic bags will be provided for you to safeguard your belongings.
- To limit the risk of infection there will be no magazines or newspapers available.
- Clients will be expected to follow floor stickers and signage to practice safe social distancing.
- We kindly ask clients not to touch any retail products unless they have the intention of buying.
- We kindly ask that all client refrain from handshakes or hugging.