Hair by Jack Merrick Thirlway
Jack Merrick-Thirlway supported by Neville Hair and Beauty artistic team using Philip Martin’s.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the hair using Philip Martin’s Babassu Spray on the roots and hairline.
- Blowdry the product into the hair backwards to create a super flat and sleek surface, concentrating on the hairline.
- Section a Zig zag parting from the front hair line to the back of the nape using a pin tail comb.
- Re-apply a cocktail of Philip Martin’s Babassu Spray and Natural Mousse to control and mould the braids.
- Braid the hair on either side of the head using small sections down to the back of the middle of the nape.
- Using elastic, tie the hair where both braids meet to create a pony tail with remaining hair.
- Apply a large quantity of Philip Martin’s Shine Rose serum to create an oily finish.
- Twist the ponytail tightly into a small bun and secure with pins.
- Finish with a light mist of Philip Martin’s Air Spray to secure the look and create a polish finish.